Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Intro To My World

When my mom and I tried to explain how I got here and what I mean to her it got more than a little wordy. So we decided to try to stick to the facts. You'll get to know me better soon enough.



Name- Leonardo Miguel Ross

Nicknames- Leo, Lee Lee, Leonard, Lenny, Leona, Wee Man (because I'm small), Wee Lee
Weight- around 20lbs (I'm supposed to lose weight)
Height- 14"

Breed- Well my mom was a long haired Chihuahua and everyone thinks I'm half terrier, maybe Rat Terrier?

Age- 3

Birthday- July 3rd, 2008
Ok, now for a little history. I came from Louisiana, from a kill shelter in New Orleans to be more specific. Chi.P.P. Rescue (Chihuahua & Pound Puppy Rescue of Louisiana) scooped me up just as I was being brought into the shelter.


I was brought to Maine through the Golden Retriever Rescue Lifeline in Biddeford Maine. My foster Mom, Rocky, brought me and whole bunch of other dogs here in a van. My mom waited for me in the lady that runs the rescue here's garage. I was so happy to meet my new mom that I peed on her! She just cried and hugged me. Then I went home with her and my Grandma and Grandpa and met my new cat sisters, Emma, Brianna, Gracie and my aunt Josie. I pretty much get whatever I want now. Well, not really my mom keeps too close of an eye on me.


Well, those are the basics. Through this blog my mom and I hope that by getting to know me (and my rescued sisters) you will all see how wonderful shelter and rescue animals are. There are so many in need. There are also so many little ways you can help them.


Me :)
You can also follow my day to day life on Twitter  and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leo,

    Well, we're super excited to see that you've entered the blogging world. We'll put a link to your site on our blog so our buddies can also get to know you.

    Love the design on your page and of course your beautiful pictures.

    We can't wait to read all about your adventures in your mom's garden and that great big world of ours.

    Schnauzer licks
    Nellie & Calvert owners of Claudia the human mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you've decided to do this! You are of course a star already, but I know it's going to be such fun reading about your adventures... 3 cheers for Leo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross,
    It is a pleasure to get to know you better. We are friends on Facebook (Mami Henry) but I think I prefer to read about you on your own blog! Good Job! Please visit my blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Leo! I'm so glad you have a blog now. Not only are we pseudo friends in real life, but now we can be pseudo blog friends! I guess we're what the humans call frenemies. I still love you though.

    -Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Pru, when you're at my house and not attacking me. :)

    ReplyDelete